Seriously, like I really need one more thing to keep up with...

So, I'm constantly looking for an outlet for all of these "thoughts" going on up there.  But, I certainly don't want to post them all on Facebook for a few reasons.  

1.  It would take up too much time (again, why am I doing this?)
2.  I would look like I have way too much time on my hands when I'm constantly complaining about now having enough time to do anything (again, see #1).
3.  I'd look like a Facebook whore
4.  Quite honestly, nobody cares I'm sure.

So, I decided to blog…another time-sucker-place where I can outlet notions in my head-feel like I'm doing something important-and validate my existence.

But, more realistically, it just seemed like a good idea at the time.  

Maybe I'll post about Mom-issues, woman-issues, teacher-issues, wife-issues, who the hell knows.  There may possibly be profanity from time to time, and other times I may have something profound to say (doubt it).  But most of all, what have I got to lose, right?

Comments